When you’re running a busy establishment, be it a bar, restaurant or hotel, the last thing you need to worry about is your customers being put off by dirty glassware.
So how can you be sure your dishes and glassware are cleaned to the right standard every time?
By investing in a commercial warewashing system that’s specifically designed for a high-usage environment you are able to consistently deliver outstanding results that meet the necessary standard.
Our machines don’t compromise on efficiency or cleaning power. In fact, they can even help you improve your overall efficiency, as well as provide you with sparkling glassware, every time.
To get the best results from your glass and warewashing system you need to ensure:
- You’re using professional standard commercial warewashing equipment from market-leading manufacturers, such as Miele, Electrolux or Hobart.
- Your machine(s) have the capacity to work up to 60 cycles an hour.
- The cycle lengths are programmable and can be tailored to your usage.
- You’re using strength-tested professional detergents.
- Your machines are regularly serviced and performance tested to check they’re operating at peak efficiency.
- You’re protected from any costly breakdowns and are covered 365 days of the year.
Want to invest in a new system, but are unsure which machine is best for you? We can help. Here at JTM, we carry out site visits to assess our clients’ requirements before recommending a solution that meets their needs.
Your commercial warewashing system is integral to the performance of your business. Arrange a free consultation today to find out whether yours is delivering the best possible results.